Decorating for Easter

I am always excited to decorate for Easter because that means Spring is coming!  I like to keep my decorations simple for Easter.  This year, I decorated my dining room table and a couple other small decorations for my living room and family room.


For my Easter centerpiece, I re-used my vase from Christmas.  That's the great thing about buying things that can be used for multiple decorations.  The flowers are from Michael's and I found them on sale for $0.99 each!  I chose to use pink flowers because it's something that I have never done before plus it's a great Spring color. The "Happy Easter" eggs are from PotteryBarn.  I saw these in the store last Easter and talked myself out of them.  When I saw them again this Easter, I told myself it was meant for me to have them and I am really happy with the way they turned out.  I chose to hang them on the flower branches but you could always place them in a clear jar as well. 


The green bunnies are from Pier1.  When I saw them I knew I wanted them but I wasn't sure what exactly I was going to do with them.  I stuck them in my floral arrangement and they have been there ever since.  I like how they are a little hidden in between the flowers and the eggs.  Sometimes, it's best not to over think your decorations.  This is what I found with them.




For my living room and family room I chose to keep it really simple.  I added a small vase with speckled eggs to my bay window and an Easter basket to my new fireplace!




















Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...