Decorating a Dining Room for Thanksgiving

After all of the decorations that I had up for Halloween, I wanted to keep the decorations that I put up for Thanksgiving pretty simple.  Especially considering that right around the corner is Christmas and I pretty much decorate every inch of my house with something.

For my centerpiece I decided to add some leaves and a simple pumpkin.  By placing the pumpkin on the wood accent, I have been able to create a more substantial piece for the eye.  I added the leaves to a clear vase to keep the table open.  When using a clear vase it doesn't block off the other side of the table, so it creates a more open centerpiece.



I love my chalkboard that I have hung in my dining room.  For awhile I was forgetting to utilize it, but since I have I really have been enjoying finding new things to write on it.  If this is something that you are interested in using in your house, Pinterest can be a great way to find sayings.  


I have added a wine rack to my dining room since I last posted about it.  It has become one of my favorite pieces in my entire home.  It adds such a warmth to my dining room and has really turned into a conversation piece.



I hope everyone is getting ready for the holidays, I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...